Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cowboy Party Invitation Wording What Should I Wear In My Gay Male Buddy's Party? ?

What should I wear in my gay male buddy's party? ? - cowboy party invitation wording

I'm straight, male, 23 I have friends, since I'm Lachie 7 (Lachie) is an old man. Lachie recently the company as a gay man. Although I'm surprised he's still my best friend.
Lachie invited me to his resignation from the party. In his letter of invitation to ask all the children directly something sexy for participants to gay men who think we are sexy use

I work regularly. So I have a very nice body. I think the next constumes

1) Cowboy constumes
2) James Bond constumes (costume)
3) Rescue (Well, actually I'm a lifeguard, but I have not decided yet whether I wear a G-string only in part. I Thong, if I work on the beach)
4) Personal Trainer (vest and shorts)
5) Fire (fire constumes)
6) constumes tennis instructor
7) Construction workers constumes
8) Hotel Bellboy uniform
9) constumes Traffic Police


, Questions a) Can you suggest that constumes must bring the party? I know I'm a lifeguard. People think I am boringIf I wear my tanga (or tachometer) for the party? Or should other costumes?


Question b) working as a lifeguard, a number of swimmers as my phone number on the beach. Some of them the money in my speedometer. Am I normal? Why do I get this answer?

6 comments:

curmevex... said...

Thank you for being so favorable to his friend. LGBT community could really benefit from heterosexual men like you.

A. I personally am a fan of costumes. Of course, not as revealing as some other costumes, but (most people especially in the form) incredibly sexy in a suit. I doubt that people think its boring when you wear a thong or speedo at the party, but depending on who comes, it can sting a series of sting, to resort, but would welcome any revealing clothing on. It is possible, starting with a jacket and go later in the evening.

B. Take this as a compliment. Of course, we say that you look good. I'm glad that you are secure enough to resist it, boys are more direct than round. But we are in a situation where it seems you do something illegal (for example) prostitution.

sexy boi! said...

I think that U need jeans construction workers had a cowboy hat and a tool belt and also lost a belt with jeans and a construction worker in one of these shirt and jacket thingy coboye topless Buttin or ..... why ?.... ur show !..... sexy body, if u know what I mean

Eric said...

GIVE ME A BREAK. More energy is spent at this point in this STR8.

Robert M. said...

I think you should dress casual. You know, a polo shirt and shorts, if enough worms.

Just be yourself.

Vegecado... said...

Why wear AF chain, if you're a lifeguard?

FreedomF... said...

caring for life is definitely G-string lol =) it heats

Post a Comment