Monday, December 21, 2009

Herbal Essences Citrus Lift How Do I Get Really Soft, Silky, Shiny Hair?

How do I get really soft, silky, shiny hair? - herbal essences citrus lift

I am 13 years old. My hair is strawberry blond (orange / red), but not too dark or bright color. My hair is really a bit boring. I wash my hair every day with the lift Pert Plus shampoo and conditioner Herbal Essences Citrus. My hair is straight (I wish they had pin-straight), but not very bright or soft. It is very curly. It is 2 or 3 inches on my shoulder when I'm sad. I wear my hair in a ponytail almost every day, because if I do I am worried as it looks to be as curly or fat, but my hair is not greasy, and it started playing when I'm worried. I do not want to be proved in a lot of hair products so that it would be helpful if someone with a similar problem using gave me advice on brands of shampoo and conditioner and techniques, how to use and I can cut hair, I stand can get to. Then layered hairstyles can I use with my oval () face shape? A lot of information, but PLEASE HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment