Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spotting On The Pill Pregnant Could I Be Pregnant While On Pill. I Am Having Spotting.?

Could I be pregnant while on pill. I am having spotting.? - spotting on the pill pregnant

I take the pill and I take every day (not always at the same time, but almost). My periods have always been regular. Anyway, I get what appears to be a light period of 7 days before my actual period should begin. My question is: Am I pregnant? I had sex once last week. I would also add that I am planning a wedding and were very stressed. Can the site is due to stress or pregnancy? Thank you.

4 comments:

Dixie Darlin' said...

No doubt the stress, although it is possible to get pregnant on the pill for the largest share of those who, because the dose received password, and you say that cause your diary. I will wait and see if you get a full term, in a few weeks, perhaps taking the pill and use other forms of protection, so they do not harm the baby, so if you do not get your time to go to tested with your doctor and get tested!

Jeni C said...

The chances that you are pregnant, are very low. The pill can amenorrhea (no period can cause) and stress accordingly. It is still too early to know whether she was pregnant, but I would not only on this b / c I am sure that you emphasize good. Even after a slight bleeding does not occur with pregnancy, it would be done only with implantation bleeding would not one day a week. You're right! Try to relax yourself and enjoy planning your wedding!

amandake... said...

I know I'm only 16, but the pill is to save 100% if u one day, but as long as u have taken on the day, that's fine, but if u have sex and did not take the pill may and if your time of change, while the pill dont narmal light period thats about the pill, some even have their rules, but I'm not sure, but in conversation with a close friend and tell him the bad and yes, it might be a little uncomfortable, but it is better to talk to someone face to face with something xxx

Sarah said...

I think we should be pregnant for about 2 weeks before the show on a pregnancy test.
But if you are pregnant and you take the pill at night for your baby. maybe I should then set it yet, and if you do not have your rules in the coming days, doctor visits!

Post a Comment