Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wool Cardigan Sweater I Have This Green (moss Green) Slightly Baggy Sweater Cardigan. Help Me Make An Outfit With It?

I have this green (moss green) slightly baggy sweater cardigan. Help me make an outfit with it? - wool cardigan sweater

So I have this moss green sweater.
Looks like an ordinary sweater.
It has buttons on the front, and fine wool.
It has long sleeves and a bit loose.
What should I bring with her to give him the look chic?
I do not see how an old woman who wears it!
No bags .. sad]]

Please name some types of clothes like skinny jeans, white top.
This is precisely as possible, would be very grateful!
Any idea could help.

Help me please!
Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Lola <3 said...

An average color wash skinny jeans.
A simple white shirt hist [that are truly the best].
Some stories, you could do a green color, but I'll try something funky .. Garnet.
Then black handbag, earrings and necklace.

Simple, funky, but cute.

violin_d... said...

Add color and a belt. Berry tones are really popular this fall and goes with green moss. To get your sweater, it seems more appropriate to a thin belt at the waist to add some Skinny straight leg jeans, boots and add the percentage of thick sweater on at once. Add a bag, which is not too large (since his last shirt size that you are taking as your clothing / accessories over!) And dangle earrings fashion.

Post a Comment