Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feels Like Burning Or Fluid In Lungs Can You Have Heart Problems At 18?

Can you have heart problems at 18? - feels like burning or fluid in lungs

Yesterday I was mowing the lawn, and I was in my room, collecting clothes for a shower. And if I had my clothes, I felt a sharp pain in the chest, the kind of pain you feel after the counting and breathe deeply. So I think if they wanted to, but not. Soon, within 10 minutes I could not breathe deeply without pain on my chest and my left arm. The pain has its way on the left side of my neck. I could not go through all the pain, so we huddled in a corner of the bed for an hour and then took an aspirin to a child in San Jose. An hour later, he was good enough to go to where I was able to breathe again. Then, shortly after he came to watch the fireworks and the more I WAIkeda, more pain. I woke up this morning feeling better, but the pain is always in sufficient physical exercise. I'm 130 pounds, 20 pounds of hard to eat healthy, and I am a man. I wanted to go to hospital, Last Nite, but my parents thought I was the victim of a panic attack. This feeling was a pain, no nerves, I know the difference and still hurts when he deep enough (like a burning pain in the neck pain, left) breathes. Could be due to a muscle in the lung or heart problems? I was told that you no feeling in the nerves or heart to have. I think second is in the breast fluid? Anyway, I go to the doctor on Monday to request an electrocardiogram, but I wanted to know if anyone an idea what had before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment