Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is There A Way To Go Invisible On Facebook How Do I Know This Person Is Online On Facebook?

How do I know this person is online on Facebook? - is there a way to go invisible on facebook

There is a guy that I talked to him, and recently, I avoided. I think if I made Facebook to query the status update. Someone told me that I become invisible, or a specific application. Is there any way to the fact to take to do this? Is there something I can use to find my invisible friends in Facebook?

3 comments:

maurs said...

No. All you can do is bluff. If you have an update of the new status between them, but it does show is not connected, send a message immediately and seek what is above.
But honestly, if you want to avoid, he will have no problem with it.

Smith said...

When you update your status just as you check your friends are online, if it means that you are online.

Anthony said...

No, this is not an activity that

Post a Comment