Monday, February 8, 2010

Youth Boys Without Underwear Have You Ever Desired Your Youth Again?

Have you ever desired your youth again? - youth boys without underwear

Dream of Youth
Sometimes I want to see in those days I left behind.
The teen does not care, I love me really.
Walk in the deep woods, and I am surprised at the sight.
To watch the night sky and see the flashing lights.
To some fireflies with his hand and catch it in a glass.
And see how they are caught in the night shine like a star.
Some days will go and poetic room.
And behold twin moons rise again to end the day and the night begins.
Although he is gone, you see, it will return one day.
Life in the dome of love, and that's where it stays.
Until immortal Mars will spend eternity.
And write poems, which he loved, always be free.
Because now I know I'll stay here and write my poems for you.
But when it comes to Mars, I know I will have a view.
So, when I'm gone, please do not cry I only know that I am on Mars.
Be happy for me and to call two weeks in all bars.

6 comments:

Elaine P...is for Poetry said...

When you arrive at Mars after those days, he left behind
Another poet, until she found a golden dome.
Walk on the sands of Mars, we will sing
Days on the earth, the joys of youth, the joy caused
And there, on Mars with those who love the beauty of language
We will write songs and poems, as more has been heard.

C.S.Scot... said...

Oh, Dondi, I thought there were fireflies in jars and wait for my child to his new granddaughter, born to do, when I was in a hot night on the 4th To learn and grow July.
All will meet at Mars bright side of a channel, and open a tavern where everyone would talk about poetry.

"Bartender, bartender, give me a beer
Give me a real beer, cold New!
Bartender, bartender, give me a beer
and you can "Keep the Change

Tori ♫♪♫♪♫ said...

Who took the imagination and captured by my desire to return to my youth. Something like "... kill me softly with his song ..." Song composed by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel. The song was inspired by a poem by Lori Lieberman, and the sun Roberta Flack in 1971.

The heyday of youth.
T.

Judith S said...

I did not know how all the growth. I expect not to return. I look forward to the next. So if
I'll meet people who came before me, and I'll wait for those remaining on. I will help them through. One day, far from here, you meet finally.
Be careful and be good.

gale s said...

Dondi Wherever you go, you bring love, peace, inspiration
all around you. I loved the poem, but remember that wisdom comes with age, and if you're a little kid again
Dondi can not admire the same as we have all learned, too.

Gideon on Fire said...

If we have no hope of a better life than this, they are "unfortunate." His poem speaks of hope, joy and promise to free one day from these chains that enslave us. I am pleased with you this poem, knowing that one day we be free.

Post a Comment